Walking in fields of gold

Tuesday 5 May 2015





We had a lovely bank holiday weekend that we spent very lazily really. My favourite day was definitely the Monday. We didn't have any plans which is always the best kind of day really. The day started in a lovely fashion as I was treated to a lie in and a cup of tea in bed. Unfortunately Little Mr had his eye on all of the pancakes but I will let him off this time.














I had one mission today and that was to find a beautiful golden rapeseed field to take some pictures, Mr H had one mission and his was to have pizza for lunch! I had planned to do this when we visited Mablethorpe but unfortunately Little Miss was too poorly with chicken pox.












I won first and we had a lovely drive around finding our perfect location. We are lucky that there are lots of colourful fields within a short distance of our home. Once we found the perfect place we began. Little Miss and Little Mr had a fab time running around and laughed non stop.










They are not the best and by no means but I love them. Little Mr does too and when we viewed them on the computer he was already picking out the ones that he wanted on his wall.









I love this picture of Little Mr, he looks so relaxed and happy. He was watching and waiting for his Daddy to chase him here.












This is Little Mr's favourite picture. He loves being thrown high by his Daddy. I had a go too (at throwing the children, not being thrown) but I am not as brave at letting go.













Above is Little Mr's favourite
"Aww I love this one of Little Miss she is so cute, its much better than the ones of nothing."





I love the ones of Little Miss and Mr running towards each other and holding hands. I love seeing their precious little bond and how much they love and care for each other.

















After our family adventure it was pizza time. Yipeee!
Here are some more pictures from the fields of gold.




































The last couple are some of my favourite ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read your comments, thank you if you are kind enough to add one. Ruth x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground