What they wore #2

Friday 3 April 2015


                      
      
               
These outfits were worn for a Sunday lunch. I actually took some better pictures of Little Mr actually looking at the camera but quite like this one.

Little Mr wears 

Checked Shirt by Oshkosh*
Trousers by Oshkosh
Socks by H and M

Little Miss wears

Red Velour Dress by Ralph Lauren
Frilly socks - Monsoon baby
Golden Mary Jane Shoes by Mothercare*

I love love love Little Misses dress, simple yet such a classic design. It is made from super soft red velour and come with a beautiful cream bodysuit. This has a crisp white collar which is carefully embroidered. The buttons on the back of the dress also has RL engraved in but I think I am one of the only people who notice small details like that. 

I often try and match both of my children, if I had twins I would be terrible. So I am certainly going to continue whilst I can.

*best match linked if original cannot be sourced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read your comments, thank you if you are kind enough to add one. Ruth x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground