Wedding Outfits!

Tuesday 20 May 2014



We are lucky enough to have been invited to a few weddings this year. So I thought I would share our first round of outfits.



Mummy

My dress is from the Prettydresscompany.com. I love the colour of the dress. It is made from quite a stiff fabric which helps hide Mummy lumps and bumps, especially important since it is quite figure hugging.
 
My shoes are from  Next and were a last minute purchase really (because the hubby offered to buy me them) as I had some nude ones but fancied a splash of colour albeit a very muted splash. I treated myself to the white leather bag also from Next which will get lots of use over Summer.





Daddy

He wore a brand new suit from Hugo Boss. It was bought on a recent trip to the Trafford Centre for a small fortune but looks great. I think it's a great colour and is a huge treat as he is unlikely to be able to buy one like this again over the next few years.

His shoes are from Ted Baker. They were a present for our tenth anniversary (together not married). You cant actually see them on any of these pictures but they are lovely brown brogues.


Little Mr


Little Mr has a smashing little number from Next.  I knew I wanted to dress him in red socks to stand out against the suit. I chose a pair of shoes from the Little Bird range, which I adore and used red laces.


Little Miss



Little 'Miss is wearing a cream dress with a lacy overlay from French Connection. She wore the dress with frilly knickers. I omitted the vest and socks as it was so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read your comments, thank you if you are kind enough to add one. Ruth x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground